My Blog List

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Even when I am in the depths of grief or fear...


and in the midst of what some people see as total destruction... I see Him all around me, his blessings abound even in the hard times.  Thank you Jesus, for your many blessings.  Seeing what has been in our family's world this year... I certainly know that it is the world, not the Lord who causes anguish.  He can make beautiful things of our hardships.  I sometimes think about all of the things that have happened to us this year, and recently have been asking myself "what do I need?" What has been taken from me or what have I had to give up that I really need now?  The answer is always "I have everything I need."

And then I remember what I know in my heart is true... 

"they that seek the LORD shall not want for any good thing."   Psalm 34:10

Thank you Lord for all you have given me, especially for the bread of life and the promise of eternity with you.


Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment